It's important for patients to have scripts and physician referrals in advance of their procedure. Booth Radiology accepts all original scripts, faxes and some electronic referrals. Please note it's also important you have any required lab results prior to scheduling a procedure for contrast studies with MRI and CT scans.
Pre-certification is required for those patients with certain private and commercial insurances and also for all MRI, CT and PET scan procedures.
Booth Radiology is pleased to accept most insurances.
Payments may be mailed to:
P. O. Box 8500
Philadelphia, PA 19178-1042
Please contact our billing office should you have
a question regarding a particular plan: 856-848-3743.
- Aetna US Healthcare
- Amerihealth HMO/PPO
- Atlanticare HMO
- Beech Street (Med., Auto, W/C)
- CHN Solutions
- Choice Care (EMI/Humana)
- Cigna HMO/PPO
- Coventry (Non pre-auth procedures only)
- Devon Health Services Inc.
- First Health (Health Care Compare) PPO/Mailhandlers
- Focus W/C (Kemper); MetraComp W/C
- Great West Healthcare (One Health Plan)
- Health Care Pyrs. Coalition (NJ Carpenters)
- Horizon (BC/BS NJ)
- Horizon Healthcare W/C
- Horizon NJ Health (Medicaid)
- Independence BS - Premier Blue
- International Union of Oper. Engineers PPO
- Jersey Med - (SimCare or Preferred Care)
- Keystone - HMO
- Medicaid (NJ)
- N.J. Manufactures
- Oxford Health Plan
- PA Blue Shield
- PA Medicaid (DPW)
- Palmetto GBA (RR Medicare)
- PHCS - CNA PPO
- Prudential - Auto
- Procura - PPO (Formerly QRS)
- Qualcare HMO & PPO
- Tricare (Champus)
- United Healthcare
- USAMCO (USA Mgd. Care Org) - PPO